Auditions for the second half of the 2014-2015 season will be held on:
in the choir room of St. Andrew United Methodist Church
5801 W. Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX, 75093
(between Preston Rd and the Tollway).
Only male voice parts at this time; choral experience is preferred. Plano residency is not required.
For new members, auditions include:
- short, prepared vocal solo (please bring 2 copies of your music)
- short music theory quiz
An accompanist will be available at the auditions to assist you.
Chorus members are expected to:
- Commit to the chorus' formal concert season
- Attend 80% of rehearsals before any given concert
- Pay $120 yearly membership dues (prorated to $60 for members joining in January)
- Purchase concert attire (black tuxedo ensemble for men; long-sleeved top and floor-length black skirt for women)
Rehearsals are held Monday evenings, from 7:15 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., at St. Andrew United Methodist Church,
5801 W. Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093 (between Preston Road and the Tollway).