Auditions for the 2017-2018 Season
Auditions for 2017-2018 season will be held:
May 1, 7-9 PM May 8, 7-9 PM
May 15, 7-9 PM May 22, 7-9 PM
Choral experience is preferred. Plano residency is not required.
Auditions will be held at First Presbyterian Church, 271 Walton St., Richardson, TX, 75081. To schedule a time, email us at email@example.com or call the chorus hotline at
972-606-5220 and leave a message for the Auditions Coordinator.
For new members, auditions include:
- short prepared vocal solo (please bring 2 copies of your music)
- sight reading
- short music theory quiz
An accompanist will be available at the auditions to assist you.
Rehearsals for the 2017-2018 season will resume in August 2017.
Chorus members are expected to:
- Commit to the chorus’ formal concert season
- Attend 80% of rehearsals before any given concert
- Pay $125 yearly membership dues (prorated to $62.50 for members joining in January)
- Purchase concert attire black tuxedo ensemble for men; long-sleeved top and floor-length black skirt for women
- Rehearsals are held Monday evenings, from 7:15 to 9:30 PM, at St. Andrew United Methodist Church, 5801 W. Plano Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093 (between Preston Rd and the Tollway).